Advance payment should be made to process the bookings/ reservations . We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services, vendor requirements and/or the time left for the commencement of the services. For Air Tickets, Train Tickets and Visa 100% payment must be paid in advance. Full payments must be paid before starting the trip . In case of no payment received till the cut-off date or no response from the customer, the company reserves the right to cancel the services and No refund in this case.
In case of cancellation of bookings /reservations due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason(s) we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the intimation in writing and cancellation charges would be as below.
- 45 working days prior to the date of travel– 90% of the package cost may be refunded (except the transaction charges) after deducting 10% towards processing/accounting / service fees.
- 30 working days prior to the date of travel – 75% of the package cost may be refunded (except the transaction charges) after deducting 10% towards processing/accounting /service fees.
- 15 working days prior to the date of arrival – 50% of the package cost may be refunded (except the transaction charges) after deducting 10% towards processing/accounting/service fees.
- If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of No Show- No Refund.
We are bound to follow specific cancellation policy of Airlines /hotels/ railways/ Bus Operators/ other service providers & Vendors .In case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the client and not by the travel agent. On high Peak season ,festival dates and Long weekends, bookings are non-refundable.
Guidelines for Travelers ( T& C) :
- Please read carefully all mail conversation and Guidelines. All the email conversations will be part of the contract with us once you make the booking.
- Children below 5 years are complimentary on a sharing basis with parents. Milk/Food for infants or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payable at a hotel. In some destinations/Hotels Child below 5 years may be chargeable. Children between 5- 12 Years & Adults (Above 12 years) would Cost extra. In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the Company by the customers, The Company possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities. If you are under 18 at the time of booking and wish to travel without an adult accompanying you, we will only allow you to travel by providing written authority from your parents or legal guardian.
- Customers must carry valid photo identification in the form of Election ID Card, Aadhaar Card, and Passport. (Driving license & Pan Card is not valid ID Proof). At certain sightseeing places/hotels, the identification proof is required for which company has no control and is mandatory.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- All package Prices are dynamic and subject to change until booked. Surcharges applicable on Festival dates , Long weekends and black out dates . After the finalization of the tour/services , if there is any hike in Hotel Cost , Transportation, entrance fees , taxes, guide charges or any other services , the same would be charged as extra by us or by our local representative after our instructions only.
- At the time of giving quotation we do not hold/block any hotels or other services. All Services are always subject to availability after the advance payment. In case the mentioned Hotels are not available then we will try to provide you a similar type/category of hotels. In case of Hotel up gradation extra charges shall be applicable.
- Package Costs are calculated on the starting / base category room of hotels. In case of Room category up-gradation extra charges shall be applicable.
- Check-In and Check-Out Time as per Hotel Policies only. Early Check-in and late Check-out is subject to room availability in the hotel on extra payment.
- Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible. No Breakfast included on the date of arrival if not mentioned in inclusions.
- For an extra person in the same room Extra mattress (on floor) / roll-away/ Sofa-cum bed shall be provided as per hotels policy.
- Tour operators reserve the right to change the Hotel accommodation/Vehicle due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative or similar options for which we are not liable to pay any refund.
- Any damages caused to the Vehicle or hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- In Hills and Small Towns, The facilities like Hotels, vehicles and other services cannot be matched with metro cities or Developed destinations.
- Due to low temperature in the hilly region, Non Ac Rooms will be provided until / unless specified.
- Services of package will be provided on written bases only & complimentary services cannot be claimed in cash/money if not provided in any case.
- Tour operators reserve the right to reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & other factors to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Ac will not work during hill drive, stopped/ parked vehicle.
- Vehicle Kilometres are calculated on Garage to Garage basis.
- Normal working hours of the driver is from 8 AM to 6 PM for sightseeing and transfers. However timings are flexible to cover the sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary or for long distance travel.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mention email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visits to some particular place/point, kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high parking charges.
- In some tourist zones / hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Apart from the driving services, do not expect any other services from the drivers.
- Sometimes the vehicle parking area may be a little far from the sightseeing point. Customers have to Reach there on their own.
- Please note that vehicles are not on disposal basis. Vehicles will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in the itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact the company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions, kindly inform the company in advance or discuss these things with the company rather than the driver.
- Vehicles have a certain limit for sitting and luggage. If Customers are heavy weight or have access luggage then we advise taking a bigger vehicle or additional vehicle.
- In few Destinations / sightseeing points Vehicles may not move due to Narrow Streets, Steep Roads, Damaged roads, Risky roads ,Traffic rules or other factors. In that case kindly cooperate with our drivers and team. At many of the tourist destinations / hill stations some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depend on the destination along with time restrictions also. In this rare situation Customers have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves. All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – Due to any Act of God , natural hazards/calamity, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, Traffic Jams or any untoward incidents. Extra cost would be applicable for any unforeseen events which shall be collected by us or by our representative on the spot.
- In case you wish to change / modify any part of your booked trip then a modification fee shall be applicable plus a charge of the services opted. Modifications/Cancellations must be sent to us by email only.
- We act as an agent / service provider to the customer. We are not the owner of all hotels or transportation or any other services. However we have taken all reasonable care to make sure that all the services are provided to a reasonable standard. We will not be responsible for any lapse in services provided by third party vendors like hotels or airlines or transporters and others.
- Please check the Hotel reviews and pictures online (on internet) before booking with us. We always give Holiday options / Hotels / Vehicles etc. as per customer choice and budget only. We recommend that the customers must book the upgraded hotels for better experience.
- Errors and Omissions may occur. We will not be responsible for any human error or typing error, which has gone unnoticed by the customer or the company staff.
- Use of alcohol is not allowed in Vehicle, Hotel Premises and Public areas. We want all our customers to have enjoyable and hassle Free trips. Remember that you are only responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe your actions could upset, annoy or disturb other customers or our own staff, or put them in any risk or danger, or damage property or you are unfit to travel, we may end your Holiday and terminate your services and No refund in this case.
- We can’t influence any decision on visa application made by the Embassy in case of any rejection or refusal.
- We reserve the right to amend/modify payment Terms , cancellation policies, and Guidelines as suitable in the interest of the clients and the company.